En8

Dialouge



 Dialogue between Salesman and customer


Salesman:    Hello, how can I help you?

Customer:    Do you have any beans?

Salesman:    Yes, we do. How much would you like?

Customer:    I would like half a kg. And I'll also need one kg of tomatoes, two kgs of potatoes, two cauliflowers, a dozen of eggs and some salt.

Salesman:    Do you need oil, sir?

Customer:    Yes, I need a litre of oil.

Salesman:    Ok, let me find all the items for you.

Customer:    Thank you. How much is the total?

Salesman:    The total comes to Taka five hundred and thirty-five.

Customer:    Here is five hundred and fifty.

Salesman:    Thank you. Here is the change, fifteen taka. Have a good day!

Customer:    Thank you, Bye.


-

Share on Google Plus

About Sagor Al Helal

Lyricist: Bangladesh Betar and Bangladesh Television

1 Comments: